If you have an antique, fine art, jewelry, or collectible item that doesn’t fit into the categories below, don’t worry…we’ll find an expert for you.
- Our Estate Jewelry expert specializes in antique jewelry designed by David Webb, Carl Faberge, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany, and Cartier.
- Our Estate Silver experts specialize in antique silver by Georg Jensen, Tiffany, Buccellati, Wallace Grand Baroque, Spratling, and much more.
- Our Coin and Paper Bill experts specialize in gold coins, silver coins, coin collections, and paper bills.
- Our Diamond Expert specializes in diamond engagement rings over 1 carat.
- Our Asian Antique experts specialize in Jade, Coral, Amber, Famille Rose, and Satsuma Porcelain, Ivory, Peking Glass, Bronzes, Snuff Bottles, Cloisonné, Netsukes, Cinnabar, furniture, and much more. Chinese-speaking expert is available if needed. 如果需要，我們可以提供說中文的古董專家
- Our Watch Buyer specializes in luxury pocket watches and wristwatches. Brands we look for include Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Cartier, Audemars Piguet, and more.
- Our Antique Fine Art experts specialize in European and American oil paintings from the early 20th century and before. We also have an antique painting expert that deals with old masters paintings over 200 years old.
- Our Modern and Contemporary Art experts specialize in paintings, signed prints, sculptures, and pottery. The artists in high demand are Picasso, Dali, Miro, Calder, Chagall, Warhol, Rauschenberg, Lichtenstein, and much more.
- Our Antique Art Glass experts specialize in Louis comfort Tiffany (LCT), R. Lalique, Loetz Glass, Quezal Glass, Galle, and much more. Our experts are the biggest sellers of Tiffany Art Glass in New York City.
- Our Native American Jewelry experts have been buying both individual pieces and collections of Native American jewelry for more than four decades. We also buy Mexican silver jewelry by names such as William Spratling, Antonio Piñeda, and Margot de Taxco.
- Our Antique Porcelain experts specialize in Meissen, Dresden, Royal Vienna, Sevres, and KPM from the late 19th century and before.
- Our India, Nepal, and Tibet experts specialize in antique paintings, sculptures, bronzes, thangkas, and much more. Areas covered include India, Tibet, and Nepal.
- Our Costume Jewelry experts specialize in name-brand antique jewelry by designers such as Caro, Miriam Haskell, Chanel, Trifari, Monet, Weiss, and much more.
- Our Rare Books expert specialize in 18th-20th century American, British and French Literature, Modern First Editions, signed/inscribed books and much more.
- Our Judaica expert specializes in silver objects including menorahs, spice boxes, Torah shields, Torah finials, and more.
- Our Antique Collectible expert specializes in stamps, antique toys, trains, posters, photography items, comic books, and more.
- Our Mid-Century Modern furniture expert specializes in lighting, tables, and seating from the 50’s and 60’s. Well-known modern furniture designers include Milo Baughman, Edward Wormely, Harvey Probber, Eames, Herman Miller, Paul Evans, Karl Springer, and much more.
- Our Russian Art experts specializes in modern and antique fine art done by Russian artists. We look for paintings, bronzes, and jewelry from the Russian region. Доступен русскоязычный эксперт
- Our American Indian Art expert deals in all aspects of antique Native American Art. Items such as baskets, textiles, pottery, and jewelry are all in high demand.
- Our Fur buyer deals in all types of furs including mink, fox, lamb, and more. Items include fur coats, jackets, stoles, shawls, and hats.
- Our Militaria Expert specializes in helmets, swords, daggers, medals, and more.
Over the past 40 years, Syl-Lee Antiques has developed relationships with numerous antique, fine art, jewelry, and collectible specialists all located in the New York City area. When calling Syl-Lee Antiques you also will have access to our great number of experienced specialists.
Please visit our contact page to see our NYC location information. You can reach us by phone or email 7 days a week. We look forward to hearing from you.